Shipping & Return Policy
We use USPS and UPS to deliver our orders. Tracking #’s are updated to your account when your order is shipped. Please note that orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Orders including hazardous materials, such as Powers and Primers, will also include a HazMat Fee, assessed by the carrier. We ship all hazardous materials by UPS ground. Current HazMat fees can be obtained by contacting UPS or Extreme Reloading, or by visiting our FAQ page. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
We will consider all shipping options when filling your order. If we can reduce shipping costs by using an alternative we will. This cost adjustment will be done after your order is placed but before we charge your card and ship your order.
Flat rate shipping applies to all new ammo purchases. This can not be combined with other items in the same purchase.
Handgun – Must be 21 years of age or older
Rifle – Must be 18 years of age or older
Due to the complexity of laws that change from state to state we require the customer to verify that the ammunition that is being purchased abides by your local laws.
Shipping is restricted in the following area’s
– CCW card must be on file with us
– A valid permit to carry a pistol or revolver
– A valid permit to pistols or revolvers at a retail store
– A valid eligibility certificate or a pistol or revolver
– A valid long gun eligibility certificate
– A valid ammunition certificate and a legal photo ID that shows date of birth and photograph
– FOID card must be on file with us. We prefer an emailed copy since faxes come across very dark and generally not legible. If this has already been supplied to us with a previous order please notify us in the notes section when you place your order
– FPID cards must be on file with us
– Must ship to an FFL dealer or registered Seller of Ammunition and this must be on file with us
– Valid Firearms Registration Certificate must be on file with us
– Components like cases, powder, primers, or bullets require a valid certificate as well
Please email [email protected] or call 1-888-702-2341.